What a great privilege we have as sons and daughters of the King—we can come into His throne room with our needs, our hurts, and our cares.
We know that we can leave them at His feet because He cares for us and will always answer us in our time of need.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
Please completely fill out the required information below and share your prayer request as simply as possible. We have a teams of intercessors who will faithfully pray over your prayer needs. Remember that God loves you and cares for you, and so we do!
Address: Mt.Moriah Bhawan
1st Floor,Prayer Hall
site No 41,1st Main 1st cross
Sacred Heart Rd,
We believe in You!
- We believe you are the answer to the salvation of your family, friends and community. We believe the Lord Jesus wants you to be a witness to them clearly explaining the full gospel message. It can be done by your personal testimony or the testimony of another person, book, tract, DVD film, CD or an invitation to a Church outreach, there are so many ways. Family and friends are more likely to listen to you or accept Gospel information because of their love and trust in you as a friend. They are much less likely to listen to a stranger or a preacher who they do not know or trust.
- We believe that when the Christian community in the decides to obey the Lord in the area of evangelism (reaching out in different ways) that the whole of society will be reached with the message of salvation found only in Jesus Christ. This will happen 1 person at a time.
- We believe that the time is now for the whole Church to awake from its sleep and bring the revival that God the Father desires for this generation. His desire has never been for empty Churches, we all have the power to bring revival.
- We believe that if you are willing to say “yes” to this calling to personal evangelism Jesus will help you. Jesus will give you the wisdom you need to lead your family and friends into the salvation found in Him.
- Jesus believes in you. You’re potential to change the lives of those around you through the greatest miracle of all miracles “the free gift of Salvation”. There is no greater miracle nothing compares to salvation, not even raising the dead. People can be raised from the dead but eventually they will die again, when someone gets saved, born again (the greatest miracle) they come to know God the Father and will be with Him for eternity, it does not get greater than this.